Over the past few years, China’s version of Black Friday has gotten bigger and bigger. The 11.11 sale event (also known as Singles Day), has become one of the largest shopping events worldwide. You can find a ton of deals from Chinese retailers the same way you can find insane deals from US retailers during Black Friday.
Why should you care?
Because you can snag some great deals on quadcopter gear, components, and other goodies. Between the 11.11 events and Black Friday, November is a great time to round out the tool box or pick up that new RTF.
With the combination of coupons, daily deals, and general site wide discounts, it’s time to keep an eye on some of these retailer’s pre-Black Friday deals.
What should you expect?
Minimum of 11% off (get it?) on most product’s lowest prices. Additionally, you can count on hourly deals, purchase bonuses, and a ton of coupons.
Expect a ton of toy quadcopters (looking at the Eachine E010) at around an $11 price point. Similarly, electronics and other components should see big discounts.
Discounts are already listed on on numerous items. If you are looking to buy an ARF miniquad or a brushless micro, we highly suggest you keep an eye on Gearbest’s Brushless FPV racer category.
Here are our favorite deals thus far:
- Furibee DarkMax – We reviewed this last month and it our favorite ARF quadcopter that we’ve tried thus far. The price on this will dip as low as $150 for people who can get in on a 100-order limit.
- FrSky QX7 Transmitter for $89.99 – This was already the best entry TX money could buy. At more than 50% off this is an incredible deal.
- Aomway Commander for $299.99 – These are probably the best goggles on the market, and are considerably cheaper than their normal $350 going price this weekend.
- Eachine EV800 FPV headset for $54.99 – The EV800D is our favorite entry-level headset. This is the non-diversity version for half the price during the 11.11 sale.
- Racerstar Tattoo 30A BLHeli_32 ESCs for $10.99 – If you were looking to get into a BLHeli_32 ESC now that Betaflight 3.2 is out, this is by far the cheapest one we have ever seen. We haven’t tested it specifically, but have used many Racerstar products successfully in the past.
- Eachine CCD FPV Camera for $10.99 – If you’re willing to forgo the name brand Foxeer or Runcam for your FPV cameras, you can save more than 70% by picking up this deal. Keep in mind that nearly all CCD cameras use the same imager, so you can expect near-equivalent performance.
- Realacc FPV Antennas (Pagoda and Standard CP) – These are our current favorite FPV antennas and have a great discount applied to them. This is the first time we’ve seen a pair of this style of circularly polarized antennas go for under $10.
- Runcam Split for $49.96 – Not necessarily part of an 11.11 deal, but a bargain nonetheless. This will only be up for the day this post is live.
Speaking of Black Friday, just like last year, we will be posting all the deals that we can find.
Like the deals we found? Well Black Friday is just around the corner and we’ll be scourging the web for the best deals on great gear that we can find. Stay up to date by following our Black Friday page here! We will keep updating this page through November. Definitely worth bookmarking and checking back on.
Hopefully you can grab some great gear in preparation for some indoor winter flying, or tinkering with for the 2018 season.